Natural product from an African tree. It is from the fruits of this tree, which resemble nuts and hide a white and fat almond, that shea butter is produced. This product has many restorative properties. It softens and moisturizes the skin deeply. These nourishing virtues also work wonders on the hair. Rich in moisturizing ingredients, vitamins A, D, E, F but also in latex and unsaponifiables (which prevents the transformation into soap), shea butter is really a natural care with multiple uses.
- For bathing: Shea is particularly recommended for the driest skins. Add to the water of your bath a few shea butter nuts. A thin invisible layer will settle on the body. Ideal to relax and get a feeling of well-being. At the end of your bath, your skin will be very soft!
- In massage: can be applied in massage to relax the muscles. Apply mainly on the arms and thighs. The effect is immediate in case of aches.
- After hair removal
- In anti-stretch marks: During a diet or during pregnancy, apply shea butter on areas sensitive to weight loss and gain, such as thighs or belly prevention, it is by no means a care that eliminates stretch marks already formed.
- For the care of the hands: It heals chapped and moisturizes your hands intensely.
- For the hair: it helps to revitalize the hair. Apply roots to the ends a shea butter the day before your shampoo. Be careful not to put too much at risk of having trouble to rinse afterwards. Then wrap a hot towel around your head and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Finish by wiping the excess product to avoid staining your pillow at bedtime. Shea will work all night to allow the keratin of your hair to absorb it. The next day shampoo to remove the rest of the butter. You may have to repeat this operation. We advise you to carry out this shampoo with an Aleppo soap that you will lather in your hands. If you do not have one, use a traditional shampoo
- In winter, it can repair dry skin and dehydrated. In summer, the sun often damages the hair, it makes it possible to correct the straw effect of your hair and to relieve possible sunburns
- For the face: for the elasticity, the hydration and the protection of the skin. For lips: as a lip balm and is very effective in winter. Some applications on the nose to treat nose irritated by winter colds or spring allergies
- After shave: to soothe irritated skin.
Warning : must be cleaned with a wet towel to get rid of the oil.